Skip to main content

5 Unique and Useful Python modules.

Motive           There are different types of modules in python which not everyone knows so we thought of introducing them to you guys. Let's start! Note: This is not a tutorial of how to use these but is to show that these modules also exist and if you want to know more you can visit there own page and if you want us to explain leave a comment below. Links to there page are also given below. Hope you found something useful. 1.Wikipedia          Yes, there is a module called Wikipedia in python, you can easily install Wikipedia by pip install wikipedia . We cannot rely on this module for advanced use. It was designed for ease of use and simplicity.  Learn More Here .  Here is a simple example: import wikipedia wikiPython = wikipedia.summary("Python", sentences=2) print(wikiPython)           One big disadvantage is that it works only if the internet is connected to your device. You can even control the number of sentences that you

5 Unique and Useful Python modules.

Motive

        There are different types of modules in python which not everyone knows so we thought of introducing them to you guys. Let's start!

Note: This is not a tutorial of how to use these but is to show that these modules also exist and if you want to know more you can visit there own page and if you want us to explain leave a comment below. Links to there page are also given below. Hope you found something useful.

1.Wikipedia 

        Yes, there is a module called Wikipedia in python, you can easily install Wikipedia by pip install wikipedia. We cannot rely on this module for advanced use. It was designed for ease of use and simplicity. Learn More Here

Here is a simple example:


        One big disadvantage is that it works only if the internet is connected to your device. You can even control the number of sentences that you need.

2.Webbrowser

        This is an inbuilt module in python, so no pip install needed. with this module, we can open websites in just one line of code.

This is an example of opening google with webbrowser:


        One big problem with this code is it opens google.com in internet explorer. You can solve this issue by visiting there official website Learn More Here. and then we can open them in your preferred browser.

3.SMPTLIB 
         
        This is a module used for sending email through Gmail or other mail services, The Simple Mail Transfer Protocol Library helps us to sent mail to any Internet machine. This module is also pre-installed in python so again no pip installs.


        To send an email from a Gmail account you have to first allow less secured apps in Gmail. If you haven't enforced access to less secured apps in your Gmail, this won't work. you can allow less secured apps by following the steps given here.

4.PYTTSX3

        This a module that helps to convert text-to-speech, and it works offline. We can easily install it by pip install pyttsx3, and if you get any error about pypiwin32 just install it by pip install pypiwin32Learn More Here. 

This is an example of text to speech with pyttsx3:


 
5.Chess 

        This another great module for a program that helps to play chess or other chess-related programs, and we will post a project about creating a chess cheat project, so stay tuned for that and you can follow our blog for more details. Learn more about chess here.


         If you have any doubts or errors in the program feel free to comment down below and I will respond as early as possible. And if I have made any mistake please correct me in the comment box below. Don't forget to follow us for such python related content.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Clock | Python | Pygame

  Motive            Just to keep this the way I make other projects on my website. Just ignore this and jump right into the project. Oh and here's a preview of what we are going to make. The Project          We will be using pygame to create our Digital Clock, I believe all of you have installed pygame, if not just open the command prompt and type pip install pygame and hit enter. Learn more about pygame here  https://www.pygame.org/docs/ . Feel free to skip to the end to get the full code.           Okay back to the project, first, let's make a basic pygame window. So import pygame, initialize pygame, set an icon, make a screen like a rectangle then set its caption or whatever you call it, make a while loop to make it run till the exit button is pressed, and update the pygame display. Looks like a lot but these are necessary to even make a basic pygame project. Everyone who has at least worked with pyga

Chrome Dino Game Automation with Python.

Motive           I saw a video on YouTube that made a python program to automate the chrome dino game at the end he shows a clip of the program playing the game. But there was a problem with the code I do not work when it's dark so I thought of turning the dark mode in the laptop so that it stays dark all the time but that did not work after reaching a score of 700 it becomes day again so I have to think of an alternative see how I did it. The Project  First Import the necessary modules in your IDE import pyautogui from PIL import Image, ImageGrab import time PyAutoGUI   lets Python control the mouse and keyboard, and other GUI automation tasks.                    First, open your terminal and run pip                          learn more on   Pyautogui                    

Never Lose a Game of Chess | Python Chess Hack

Motive            I lost every game that I played chess with my friends. So why not cheat, even though  it was not the best option, I had to somehow prove that I was not dumb and can even win against them. Since they play online with me, I had a better chance to cheat so I thought of creating an ai to play against them but it was not that easy so I started surfing through the internet to find a better way. Then I found stockfish it was a chess engine that generates the best move for us. So I used it as my AI. Again, luck was with me I was able to find a module called chess in python that helped me a lot and now my work was really very easy. At last, I created the program and won the games against them but they had figured out that I was cheating and my friends started mocking at me. Then I understood that I was wrong and I shouldn't have cheated and started working hard for it and now I literally can win matches with them even though I lost many of t